- Match is on Sunday, June 16, 2013 at King Family Vineyards with Event Announcer Michael Waring.
- Gates open at 11 a.m. with pre-game festivities and the Boutique Shops.
- The Tasting Room opens at 11 a.m. Tastings will be available throughout the day for $7/person and includes a special signature glass.
- 12:30 p.m. Stick and Ball Warm-Up
- 1:00 p.m. Match
- 4:00 p.m. Awards and Raffle
- All proceeds will benefit the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation and Every Woman's Life.
Arrive early to take it all in. The gates open at 11 a.m. along with the shops. You will also be able to preview the raffle items available and purchase tickets for your opportunity to win.
The players will take the field for their stick and ball warm up prior to the match. Please do not walk onto the polo field at anytime when there are horses on it!
The match will begin at 1 p.m.with the Star Spangled Banner and Player introductions.
We will make our raffle drawings post match and announce all the winners as we wait for the players to make their way to the Player's Tent for the Awards Ceremony. Please everyone join us at midfield.
Around 4 p.m., the Award Ceremony will begin with the presentation of team and individual awards and gifts. The Pink Ribbon Polo Classic Perpetual Trophy will be presented to the winning team by the winning team sponsor.